Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Yo
I'm Lady-of-Flames. A member. A weird little girl. Ph34r me.
Hey, LoF!

What do you think of this place? Once I am done this style, I am adding one for each season and holiday...

EDIT: Oh, and what do you think of THIS rep system? I am trying it out before the forums are opened. Generally, you can donate gold to people. You get gold for posting. The better your post, the more gold you get. I just need to figure out how to change its name from Gold to Poke...
Shadowater Wrote:Hey, LoF!

What do you think of this place? Once I am done this style, I am adding one for each season and holiday... It's pretty good! ^_^ Can't wait for the new styles!

EDIT: Oh, and what do you think of THIS rep system? I am trying it out before the forums are opened. Generally, you can donate gold to people. You get gold for posting. The better your post, the more gold you get. I just need to figure out how to change its name from Gold to Poke... I like it. Let's just hope it doesn't start a war...
That is why I am testing it first...

I still have to figure out how to get rid of the regular rep system, and how to donate gold...

After all, the original rep system caused a war on TCoD...
Shadowater Wrote:That is why I am testing it first...

I still have to figure out how to get rid of the regular rep system, and how to donate gold...

After all, the original rep system caused a war on TCoD...

Lets hope today's people are more mature about it.
Yes... Let us hope...

On the positive side, I finally managed to rename Gold to Poke...

Sadly, there appears to be no way to make Sex and Sexuality appear under your username without a hack, so until I find that hack, people will have to do with looking at profiles...

EDIT: Alright, now to make everybody feel more welcome, I have decided to give every member who makes a thread in Introductions five poke...

So, enjoy!