Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Isn’t I cute? ;)

Isn't I Cute?

Click here to see me. Big Grin
for those who have click on that link and saw the photo of me and is about to ask me "Do you really look like that?" The answer is no. So if you do ask me that question I shall shoot you. XD

So yea.. the story behide that photo is, when I was in my photo class, like 4 weeks ago out teacher took our photos and gave them to us on the compys. then he said we have to use photoshop and mess with them, so thats how i made that photo.

The lack of eyes scare me. I'm so going to have nightmares about this...
Oh I fix the bug on the'Comfy' Room. It wouldn't let people go in it becuz the link to my face messed it up.
I did't know my face could scare a 'comfy' room so badly that there was an error.

By moveing my link down and adding Isnt I cute at the top of my post I fixed it.

Quote: The lack of eyes scare me. I'm so going to have nightmares about this...
Well at least you wouldnt be alone I shown it to all my friends and they are like, WTF is that? -sigh- it would have been much scarier if you have seen my first verson of it. I had horns, flames,monster teeth. and blood that i found on google and edit them in the photo but my teacher said I can't do that or i will freak out the judges who will be looking at these... so then I had to delete everything and made this.

If I whould have more time on it I could have made it look better, note that my hair looks black with a little green, the blood from eyes didnt show really good and its really dark so its hard to tell thats blood..left part of my black jacket has a smudge on it, and its very hard to read the writeing on the top-right of the photo. " I will eat your soul"

Even with all of those problems I still think it came out good.
That would have to be the coolest thing i have ever saw i personaly think it could use beter teeth but it's still good.
Quote: That would have to be the coolest thing i have ever saw i personaly think it could use beter teeth but it's still good.
-sigh- It did but the teacher wouldn't let me keep it on there. ;-; So the next best thing i could do was to "grow" my skin like teeth.

p.s. I was about to post a photo of me in germany 2003 but I look such a little kid. XD I suppose I will post one of me later, don't worry I don't have photoshop at home so I can mess with it.
...I should have put YOU in charge of designing the Banner for the Ghost Style! XD